Affordable, precise and portable for rapid in-process inspection.
With Master3DGage™ you can precisely pinpoint and resolve quality issues in real time, reduce scrap, improve efficiency and boost the productivity of every machine. Simplicity and ease of use are designed right in, so that even those with little or no metrology experience can get up to speed quickly. Controls and interface are easy and straightforward, so users spend less time scrolling through screens and more time making quality parts.
Master3DGage™ is a six-axis articulated arm CMM with absolute encoders and unique counterweight design making it the most balanced and accurate available. With a 1.2m hemispherical measuring volume and quick-mount base the Master3DGage is ideal for fast in-process measurement and inspections anywhere on the shop floor. Lightweight and compact place your Master3DGage™ right on your CNC machine to verify parts quickly, without repositioning.
- Tool Building:Verisurf is the global leader in tool building software. Our state-of-the-art system complete with the Virtual Gage literally guides you through the tool building process in real-time using simple to understand graphic feedback. Built on a robust CAD/CAM engine, manufacturers can read CAD files on multiple levels for large assemblies, turning on and off details at will. With Verisurf, you seamlessly reduce the tool building process from months to mere weeks.
- Tool Periodic Inspection:Conduct periodic inspection of your tooling without error and at the same time, with greater efficiency and process control. As more and more companies are required to regularly inspect numerous tools to meet government and independent audit requirements, most find that automating the process creates efficiencies without sacrificing accuracy. Verisurf fulfills these demanding requirements by automatically checking key points while directing the operator through a controlled, repeatable process.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control:Manufacturing operations must verify that processes and machined parts meet specifications and quality standards. Fulfilling these needs with Model-based Definition (MBD), Verisurf's unparalleled software ensures Quality Assurance during product development and Quality Control of the final manufactured part. Verisurf also provides a full spectrum of documentation and reporting capabilities for enhanced efficiency throughout the entire product lifecycle. With Verisurf, you eliminate the backup in Quality Control and complete inspections in minutes, instead of hours or even days.
- Reverse Engineering:Verisurf Reverse is an advanced, powerful software tool used for processing scan data to produce usable 3D manufacturing models. Bringing state-of-the-art technology to the engineering process, Reverse allows users to precisely measure a physical part or artifact to produce a digital 3D model. Developed on a robust CAD/CAM platform, the premier solution offers advanced point cloud and meshing tools for translating the measured part to CAD geometry.
- Automated Inspection:To reduce costs and time required for inspection and enhance process control, Verisurf allows the implementation of automated inspection routines. Users simply create a model-based inspection plan that subsequently prompts inspectors or even non-QA personnel through the entire process. This advanced capability means quality control engineers can develop the foundation plan for entry-level inspectors to run at anytime, leading them through the process step by step. Once inspection is complete, an easy to read report is generated. With Verisurf, manufacturers resourcefully increase productivity while minimizing personnel and training requirements.
- Laser Projection:Verisurf Laser Projection offers the fastest and easiest means for creating laser projection programs. It even allows live programming on the projectors, making setup and design changes significantly more efficient. After loading the nominal CAD model from any CAD design program, manufacturers can easily select geometry to quickly create paths for Laser Projectors. With Verisurf Laser Projection, you have an edge on all of the other solutions used in the industry today.