Digital / Dial Durometers are suitable for testing the nature of the following materials -natural rubber, neoprene, polyesters, P.V.C., leather, nitrite rubber, wax, vinyl, cellulose acetates, glass polystyrene, etc.
- Designed in accordance with the ASTM D 2240, ISO868, ISO 7619, DIN 53 505, JIS K 6253, and JIS K 7215 specifications.
- Units are available in both Shore A and Shore D scales, and will test a wide variety of applications.
- The Digital Durometer is provided with data hold function, permitting the operator to make an error-free reading on the LCD screen.
- The Dial Durometer is provided with a peak retaining hand for error-free reading.
- Scale: Shore A
- Applications: Natural Rubber, Soft Elastomers, etc.
- Resolution: 0.1
- Range: HA: 10-90
- Pressure Foot: 44 x 18mm
- Spring Force mN: WA=550+75HD
- Indenter: Blunt Taper (Tip Diameter: 0.79mm)
- Tip Angel: 35° ±0.25°
- Indenter Diameter: 1.25mm
- Indenter Protrusion: 2.5mm
- Functions: data hold, zero-setting, SPC output, power ON/OFF (power supply: SR44 x 1pc.)
- Type: Compact