CLONE ANY PART QUICKLY WITH REPRORUBBER
Reprorubber® is an exotic metrology-grade rubber that self-cures in minutes. It creates a virtually perfect replica casting of internal and external forms. Reprorubber® is excellent for checking parts with optical comparators, is non-toxic, easy to use, never requires a release agent and is 100 times faster than RTV silicons.
Made in U.S.A.
METROLOGY CASTING MATERIAL
- Exotic Metrology-Grade Rubber - Self-Curing in Minutes
- Virtually Perfect Replica Casting of Internal and External Forms
- Non-Toxic - Easy To Use - 100 Times Faster Than RTV Silicones
- No Release Agent is Ever Needed.
- Excellent For Checking Parts With Optical Comparators!
Final Color - LIGHT GREEN.
- Physical Properties:
- Mix Time (Stirring in a cup): 30-45 seconds
- Working Time (Manipulation Time): 2 minutes (from beginning of mix)
- Setting Time (At Room Temperature): 10-15 minutes
- Permanent Deformation: 0.2%
- Dimensional Stability: less than 0.50%
- Tear Strength: 44 pounds per sq. inch
- Elongation: 60% at break
- Durometer (Shore A-2): 30 (at 15 minutes)
- Temperature Stability: 1 week at 72° F
- Detail Reproduction: EXCELLENT
For internal-shape applications where a thin pour will completely fill the cavity without voids. A complete replica casting is quickly formed. Manipulation time is approximately 2 minutes and cure time is approximately 10 minutes. Start to finish: 15-20 minutes. Kits include graduated mixing cups, wooden spatulas and instructions.