Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements up to 500lbF (2,500N)
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength design, strength assessment and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
The kit includes a force gauge with data output, MESUR Lite data collection software and a USB cable.
The kits are available in 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N) capacities.
Digital force gauge Series 3
- - ±0.3% accuracy
- - USB output
- - Compact design, easy to hold
- - Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, or N
- - Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- - Durable construction ensures longevity
- - Battery or AC operation
MESUR Lite software
- Tabulates continuous or individual data points from the gauge. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
Double- and single-handles
- Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
- Spring-loaded pin with ball plunger locks into place for added safety in pull tests.
- Round attachment for compression tests.
- Series EK3 kits include a cushioned carrying case, AC adapter, battery, user's manual, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.