The 7i professional digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & Test™ technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with other Mark-10 indicators.
The 7i features an industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests. In addition to the 5i indicator's functions, the 7i features high speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. The 7i also features programmable footswitch sequencing, break detection, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Coefficient of friction unit of measurement and a user-defined unit of measurement add flexibility for specialized applications. For productivity enhancement, the indicator also features automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging, external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection.
The 7i interfaces with Mark-10 motorized test stands to permit functions such as break testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and more. The included MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test™ technology (sensors are sold separately)
- Sensor password protection, for preventing use of an unauthorized sensor
- Password protection for individual keys and calibration
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate
- Continuous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 readings, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement of a Mark-10 motorized test stand
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Programmable footswitch command string
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration