Mitutoyo Surftest SV-2100 Surface Roughness Measuring System
By setting the origin point at start-up, the Absolute scale system allows accurate positioning for repeated or multiple measurements.
- High-speed traverse at up to1.98"/s (40mm/s) (X-axis) under joystick control
- Smooth positioning, using the Z-axis fine-adjustment knobs
- Stable, high-accuracy measurement with a traverse straightness of 6μin/4" (0.15μm/100mm)
High precision and high performance column-mounted surface roughness tester with a dedicated control unit,achieving user-friendly display and simple operation.
- User-friendly display and simple operation equipped with a highly visible color 7.5-inch TFT LCD
- Easy positioning A joy stick built in the dedicated control unit allows easy and quick positioning. Fine positioning of a small stylus, required for measuring the inner side of a small hole, can be easily made using the manual knob.
- Easy setting of measuring conditions for surface roughness. Equipped with simple input function allows inputs according to drawing instruction symbols of ISO/JIS roughness standards. Troublesome measuring condition settings can be easily input by directly selecting a drawing instruction symbol for surface roughness from the menu.
- 7.5 Color TFT LCD: The dedicated data processor has a high-visibility 7.5" color TFT LCD. Icon display and touch panel operation provide user-friendly display and easy operation.
- Positioning by joystick and manual control knobs on the processor: Easy-to-operate joystick. Fine positioning of stylus required for small-hole measurements can be easily performed using the manual fine-adjustment knobs.
- Multiple trace function: A machine can be programmed to take up to three traces, one after the other.
- Auto leveling table (optional): Automatically levels the surface to be tested for easy, strain-free setup.
Various Types of Analysis:
- Capable of fine-contour analysis: Supports 43 types of analysis parameters, complying with surface roughness standards such as ISO 1997 and JIS 2001. Also capable of various fine-contour analysis. * Contour analyses: Area, circle, angle, coordinate difference, step, inclination
- Ceramic guideway: A ceramic guideway, inherently free from wear and deterioration with age, is employed to maintain the traversing straightness of the drive unit (X-axis) indefinitely. Maintenance-free design, since anti-corrosion treatment is not required for ceramic.