HH-411 is a rebound type portable hardness tester for metal with a compact body and high operability. It allows anyone to perform hardness testing easily at the touch of a key, so it can be used widely on various components in the field.
- Impactor: Impact hammer with integrated detector and carbide-ball tip (D type: conforming to ASTM A 956)
- Display unit: 7-segment LCD
- Functions: Auto angle compensation, Off set, OK/NG judgment, Hardness scale conversion, Data storage (1800 data entries) , Statistical analysis (Average, Maximum, Minimum, Dispersion) ,
Auto sleep function, Impact counter display function
- Testable workpiece: Thickness: Minimum 5mm or more, Mass: 5kg or more in mass, Test points: 5mm or more from the edge of the sample, 3mm or more to each of the tested points.
- Surface roughness: Ra 10ìm or less
- Power supply: Alkaline AA battery 2pcs or optional
- AC adapter (battery life: 70 hours)
- Test Block HLD800
- Display Unit