The TSF Force Measurement Test Stand is ideal for spring testing, destructive testing, product integrity testing, and other applications requiring up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of push or pull force.
The stand features a large side mounted hand wheel requiring minimal user effort and a rigid 3” x 3” column. A removable steel loading surface with threaded holes for fixture and grip mounting adds flexibility for many testing applications, and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Maximum force: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum travel: 4.00" [102 mm]
- Travel rate: 0.013" [0.34 mm]/wheel rev
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
The TSA750 and TSA750H test stands are shipped with the following accessories:
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1009-1 compression plate, 3” dia.
(2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
(1) 1/2-20F adapter plate
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Allen wrench set
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSF)