KFM LED and KFM LED ESD models have a robust all-metal construction with sleek design, a flexible arm and excellent light output. It is suitable for all industrial applications.
The flexibility of the joint between lamp’s head and the arm makes exact positioning very easy. The quality of the LEDs allows for virtually shadow-free magnification and excellent color rendering.
KFM LED ESD is designed to dissipate static charges as they occur in a controlled manner.
- 3 or 5 diopter (1.75x and 2.25x magnification) options
- Choice of secondary lenses to increase magnification to a total of 15 diopter
- High performance glass lens for maximum clarity, precision and comfort.
- ESD version available
- High quality self-balancing, flexible arm with edge clamp or weighted based
- 1-100% Dimmable illumination from efficient left and right LEDs
- Automatic shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Range of available accessories and mounting options
KFM LED round lens bench magnifier is ideal for a variety of precision tasks, including: electronics rework, deburring, sample preparation, dissection, assembly and manipulation.
A flexible, self-balancing shade and fully-enclosed, hands-free neck design is ideal for environments where foreign object debris (FOD) is a concern.
The quality and positioning of the LEDs across two semi-circular modules allow for virtually shadow-free illumination and excellent color rendering. Flexible working positions
Our magnifiers are specially designed to maximize horizontal and vertical movement. They provide significant horizontal reach, and will always stay in the right position without drifting.
The arms are balanced by spring systems which ensure smooth and easy positioning – no knobs to tighten, nothing to adjust.
The flexibility of the self-balancing arm and friction-free joint between the lamp head and arm makes exact positioning easy. The fully-enclosed neck design is ideal for mechanical, electronics, circuit boards, dental and jewelry and other precision applications.
Importance of light quality
Good lighting reduces the risk of health problems, increases safety, and enhances productivity.
Hence great importance is place on the light quality of our illuminated magnifiers, having powerful luminators with excellent light output. The quality and exact positioning of the light sources in relation to the lens allows for virtually shadow-free magnification and excellent color rendering capabilities.
Glass lens for superb clarity and comfort
The quality of KFM LED starts with the high performance optical glass lens means superb clarity. The crown glass lens has a lower refractive index than plastic lens bench magnifiers, which reduces the loss of light in transmission through the lens and therefore less distortion of the image.
Less distortion makes for more comfortable viewing over longer periods of time.
Self-Traction Accessory Yield System for use with KFM LED, WAVE LED, LFM LED, IFM, and Circus LED Magnifiers. 2” lens diameter (2.5” diameter including the silicon gasket frame).
- SPD025980 (50404): 4 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD025979 (50406): 6 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD026119 (50410): 10 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD026587- KFM LED Handles: For use with KFM LED bench magnifiers.
- 50036LG- Floor Stand Trolley: (34") Light Grey painted steel pole and cast iron base includes both casters and glides.
- 60001LG- A-Edge Mount Bracket: For mounting products to horizontal surfaces. Maximum 57mm (2.25”) opening.
- BRK025142- C-Surface Mount Bracket: For permanent mounting to tables or other horizontal surfaces.