Optimized for industrial applications, the WAVE LED professional bench magnifier provides maximum clarity, flexibility and stability for any manufacturing, quality assurance, manipulation, or general examination task.
WAVE LED, UV and ESD bench magnifiers incorporate the same design excellence adopted throughout Vision Engineering’s award-winning stereo microscopes, providing maximum clarity, flexibility and stability.
- 3.5 or 5 diopter (1.88x and 2.25x magnification) options
- Choice of secondary lenses to increase magnification to a total of 15 diopter
- High performance crown glass lens for maximum clarity, precision and comfort.
- Ultra Violet and Electro Static Discharge versions available
- High quality self-balancing, flexible arm with edge clamp or optional weighted based
- Dimmable 3-step illumination from efficient left and right LEDs
- 3D illumination feature with controllable left/right illumination
- Automatic shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Range of available accessories and mounting options
WAVE LED bench magnifier is ideal for a variety of precision tasks, including: electronics rework, deburring, sample preparation, dissection, assembly and manipulation.
WAVE LED offers shadow-free magnification and 3D viewing with the independently controlled left and right illumination. The 3D-feature is especially useful when working with circuit boards and similar delicate objects in inspection and rework applications.
Flexible working positions
Our magnifiers are specially designed to maximize horizontal and vertical movement. They provide significant horizontal reach, and will always stay in the right position without drifting.
The arms are balanced by spring systems which ensure smooth and easy positioning – no knobs to tighten, nothing to adjust.
The flexibility of the self-balancing arm and friction-free joint between the head and arm makes exact positioning easy. The fully-enclosed neck design is ideal for mechanical, electronics, circuit boards, dental and jewelry and other precision applications.
Importance of light quality
Good lighting reduces the risk of health problems, increases safety, and enhances productivity.
Hence great importance is place on the light quality of our illuminated magnifiers, having powerful luminators with excellent light output. The quality and exact positioning of the light sources in relation to the lens allows for virtually shadow-free magnification and excellent color rendering capabilities.
Glass lens for superb clarity and comfort
The quality of WAVE LED starts with the high performance optical glass lens means superb clarity. The crown glass lens has a lower refractive index than plastic lens bench magnifiers, which reduces the loss of light in transmission through the lens and therefore less distortion of the image.
Less distortion makes for more comfortable viewing over longer periods of time.
Our bench magnifiers have a number of accessories to provide the ultimate flexibility and comfort.
Self-Traction Accessory Yield System for use with KFM LED, WAVE LED, LFM LED, IFM, and Circus LED Magnifiers. 2” lens diameter (2.5” diameter including the silicon gasket frame).
- SPD025980 (50404): 4 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD025979 (50406): 6 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD026119 (50410): 10 diopter STAYS Lens
- 50036LG- Floor Stand Trolley: (34") Light Grey painted steel pole and cast iron base includes both casters and glides.
- 60001LG- A-Edge Mount Bracket: For mounting products to horizontal surfaces. Maximum 57mm (2.25â€) opening.
- BRK025142- C-Surface Mount Bracket: For permanent mounting to tables or other horizontal surfaces.