LFM LED is a lightweight magnifier with an all-metal construction, light-emitting diode (LED) light sources, and a flexible spring-balanced arm. It is well suited for professional/industrial with a need for precise magnification.
The ø127 mm glass lens is positioned in the middle of a circle of LED light sources. This is a perfect way of illuminating an object, virtually shadows free. LFM LED is supplied with a 3 or 5 diopter glass lens.
LFM LED bench magnifiers incorporate the same design excellence adopted throughout Vision Engineering’s award-winning stereo microscopes, providing maximum clarity, flexibility and stability.
- 3 or 5 diopter (1.75x and 2.25x magnification) options
- Choice of secondary lenses to increase magnification to a total of 15 diopter
- High performance glass lens for maximum clarity, precision and comfort.
- High quality self-balancing, flexible arm with edge clamp or weighted based
- 3-step dimmable illumination from efficient LEDs
- Automatic shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Range of available accessories and mounting options
Self-Traction Accessory Yield System for use with KFM LED, WAVE LED, LFM LED, IFM, and Circus LED Magnifiers. 2” lens diameter (2.5” diameter including the silicon gasket frame).
- SPD025980 (50404): 4 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD025979 (50406): 6 diopter STAYS Lens
- SPD026119 (50410): 10 diopter STAYS Lens
- 50036LG- Floor Stand Trolley: (34") Light Grey painted steel pole and cast iron base includes both casters and glides.
- 60001LG- A-Edge Mount Bracket: For mounting products to horizontal surfaces. Maximum 57mm (2.25”) opening.
- BRK025142- C-Surface Mount Bracket: For permanent mounting to tables or other horizontal surfaces.