MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments and test stands. Both programs share the ability to capture and display data in graphical format for load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time.
The programs include a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break. Additional features include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure Mark-10 gauges from a PC.
Built-in simulated data generation allows MESUR™gauge or MESUR™gauge Plus to be evaluated without
Please note: MESUR™ gauge is for data collection only, and does not have any test stand control capabilities.
- Acquire continuous or single-point data from force and torque measuring instruments and test stands.
- Real time tabular and graphical data acquisition of load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time.
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or distance).
- Statistical calculations of acquired data. Automatically recalculates for custom data ranges.
- One-click export to Excel.
- Customize test setups for future recall.
- Customize reports and report templates.
- Configure Mark-10 gauges and indicators through a simple interface.
- View real time data on a large simulated instrument display.
A free demo version of MESUR™ gauge is available for
download. Follow the link below here