The Quick Vision Hybrid is an advanced machine that allows vision measurement with both a CCD camera and high-speedscanning by applying a vision measurement unit in parallel with a non-contact displacement sensor.
- The focusing point method minimizes the difference in the measuring face reflectance and realizes high measurement reproducibility.
- The double pinhole method (less directivity) is employed as the measurement principle.
- Enables detection of high inclination angles for both mirror and diffused surfaces.
- The automatic lighting adjustment function allows for high-accuracy measurements.
- Thickness measurement of thin and transparent objects such as film.
|QV Hybrid 302
||X: 11.81"" (300mm), Y: 7.87" (200mm), Z: 7.87" (200mm)
|QV Hybrid 404
||X: 15.75" (400mm), Y: 15.75" (400mm), Z: 9.84" (250mm)
|QV Hybrid 606
||X: 23.62"" (600mm), Y: 25.59" (650mm), Z: 9.84" (250mm)