Stabila Stand: Counter Spring for ease of use, Stabila's compact, stable design features a long range of focus travel, and an optional illuminated base. The Stabila Column (MTB210) is used with the Stabila Plain Base (MTB211) or the Stabila Illuminated Base (MTB212).
Optional Forearm MTB201: Used with MTB200 Verso Arm to add extra stand reach with pivot point, rotation 270°.
Eyepiece-less optical stereo microscope with integrated digital camera and dynamic view optics.
high quality optical stereo image
ergonomic working position
long working distance
magnification 3x – 8x
synchronized LED lighting
The Mantis advantage delivers key benefits:
1. Unique large high quality optical stereo image - See the finest detail in a large, high resolution, high contrast optical stereo image. Whether you are viewing your subject in the eyepiece-less viewer or a separate monitor, Mantis delivers the superior image quality you need to perform your inspection tasks accurately and quickly.
2. Ergonomic design for user comfort and productivity - Ergonomically designed Mantis enables relaxed, stress-free viewing and manipulation of your component or sample, improving posture whilst reducing back and neck strain. Additionally, the eyepiece-less design reduces eye activity, and thus eye strain. ‘No touch’ viewing means systems can be operated by multiple colleagues without the risk of cross-contamination.
3. 5 different ways to illuminate your subject - 5 separate illumination methods enable superior control of your subject lighting for optimal inspection of a wide range of different materials. Control and eliminate shadows from your image.
4. Suitable for a wide range of applications - Long working distance and excellent depth perception makes Mantis perfect for multiple applications including; electronics, medical device manufacture, precision engineering, life science, and many more.
5. Mantis PIXO – Digital imaging for collaboration, traceability and training PIXO combines optical and digital technologies, providing perfect synergy between the optical stereo view and a high resolution camera. Capture, review and share detailed images for traceability, collaboration and training. Add text, shapes, arrows or digital overlays. Compare live images with targets, measures or pre-set guides.
6. Versatility - Whatever you need to magnify or work on, Mantis is THE stereo microscope to use. Manipulate your subject easily with long working distance, accurate 3D view, and quick magnification change. A choice of 3 models ensures you get the functionality you need to complete your tasks, with maximum accuracy, efficiency and comfort.
Mantis optical stereo microscope delivers an unrivalled high quality 3D image, rich in detail and contrast, perfect for 3D observations and manipulation of a wide range of subjects.
The eyepiece-less technology of Mantis projects a large, high quality optical stereo image directly into the user’s eyes.
This makes the image much easier and more comfortable to view compared with traditional microscopes. The unique image quality presented by Mantis is a result of bespoke lenses and optics, tailored to each system.
The clarity of the 3D image supports enhanced hand-eye coordination, making subject manipulation with tools more accurate, faster and more efficient.
To ensure the highest image quality for the user, each lens is tailored to the Mantis system, combining finest optical quality glass and special coatings to give a high resolution, high contrast view.
For the most demanding subjects there is also a range of Super Long Working Distance (SLWD) objective lenses.
Dynamic View Optics
Mantis’s large, clear image enables the operator to have a range of head movement whilst viewing the subject, giving them the opportunity to look ‘around’ the subject rather than just straight down on it.
This ‘dynamic view’ improves visual understanding, enabling a view of the sides of features, thereby presenting a much greater level of information than a traditional microscope.
The exit pupil of the Mantis ( the diameter of the beam received by the users eyes ) is ten times the size of the exit pupil from standard microscope eyepieces, delivering a superbly clear and easy to view image.