Proud Supporter of The Tunnel to Towers Foundation
Measurement Supply Company, Inc. has joined together with The Tunnel to Towers Foundation as an approved fundraising partner supporting the programs and activities of the T2T Foundation.
With every machine purchase, a donation will be made to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
About Tunnel to Towers Foundation:
Since 9/11, the T2T Foundation has been helping America’s heroes by providing mortgage-free homes to Gold Star and fallen first responder families with young children and by building specially-adapted smart homes for catastrophically injured veterans and first responders. They are also committed to eradicating veteran homelessness and helping America to Never Forget September 11, 2001.
- The Foundation’s Smart Home Program builds mortgage-free smart homes for our most catastrophically injured veterans and first responders.
- The Fallen First Responder Home Program pays off the mortgages of fallen law enforcement officers and firefighters killed in the line of duty that leave behind young children.
- The Gold Star Family Home Program honors the legacy of those who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country. The Foundation will provide a mortgage-free home to surviving spouses with young children.
The Tunnel to Towers Foundation Impact:
- $500+ Million Raised in Support of our Nation's Greatest Heroes and Their Families
- Honoring with 1000+ Mortgage-Free Homes Delivered or In Process
- 95% of Fundraising Dollars Go Directly to Programs
The Tunnel to Towers Foundation Integrity:
Since its inception, the Foundation has been committed to practicing sound fiscal management, organizational efficiency, and program integrity. For the past several years, the Foundation’s program service percentage on average was 95% – 95 cents out of every dollar goes directly to our programs and services. For seven years running, the Foundation has achieved the highest rating, four stars from Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities.