Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
Series TT01 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Capacity x Resolution
- lbFin: 12 x 0.005
- ozFin: 192 x 0.1
- kgFmm: 14 x 0.01
- Ncm: 135 x 0.1
- Nm: 1.35 x 0.001
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR Lite data collection software included