Make quick and accurate measurements with Vermont Gage Pin Gages. Measure hole sizes. Calculate distances between holes. Gage slot widths. Check locations. Use for Go/NoGo gaging. Size in micrometers and snap gages. These economical gages give you added wear life, unlike closer tolerance gages available on the market today.
- Class ZZ (.0002" tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- NIST traceable
- .001" Increments
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001"
- Marked with size and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605"
- Certificate of Accuracy included